With a height and width of 4 inches, and an overall length of 9 inches, the Virtue Spire is on par with the Empire Prophecy Z2 and Dye Rotor. You will find the overall weight of the Virtue Spire just over 1 pound.
A standard 90 Day Manufacturer warranty is included on the patent Pending Virtue Spire Paintball loader. Check out all of the features below.
Here is the complete list of features for the Virtue Spire paintball Loader.
- Tool-less Disassembly: Slide Lock Quick Release Button for easy, tool-less disassembly.
- Flex Cycle Paddle: Rubber Flex Cycle allows the Spire to feed even the most brittle paint.
- Spring Loaded Anti-jam Drive: Slides underneath and pushes jams out of the way before they occur.
- Shot Activated Sensor: Intelligent G-Force Sensor isolates and detects acceleration from each shot.
- Aggressive Low Profile Styling: Adds approx. 4” of height to the gun as a result of spacing saving with the vertically stacked gearbox.
- Single Tray Internal Construction: All of the Spire internals are attached to a single tray for easy removal.
- Transparent Back Shell: View paint levels in a single glance without showing everyone else.
- True 200™ Capacity: High ball capacity holds 200+ paintballs.
- Self-Optimizing Motor: Monitors motor torque and the G-force sensor to optimize performance.
- Quick Change Speedfeed: Optional Crown2 changes back and forth from Speed Feed to Lid in seconds.
- Wide Mouth Lid: Huge lid opening for easy reloading.
- Extremely Tough Shells: Front, Bottom & Back Shells made from reinforced, impact modified materials.
- Internally Sorting Spire Drive: Spire shaped drive funnels and feeds paint, while reducing stack pressure.
- Reball Ready: Works with most Reballs™ and other branded reusable paintballs.
- Internal Dampening Cushion: Internal pad protects fragile paint from impacts in the front of the shell caused by running or diving and also reduces sound.
- Electronic Force Feed Button on the Virtue Spire Loader: Press the LED cover to manually force the Spire to spin.
- Adjustable Settings: Speaker, LED control, Standby, Sensitivity, and Factory Reset.
- Water Resistant Electronics: Conformal coated electronics protect the circuitry from moisture and paint.
- Audible, Instant-on: Push button on/off with audible speaker feedback.
- Long Battery Life: Ultra long battery life from 3 AA batteries.